Tuesday, August 30, 2011

God gave me you for the ups and downs

My junior year has officially began and I can't believe that I finally have my own room in an apartment with three beautiful girls that are precious :o) I finally have all my ECED classes and they are all going full force. I am very blessed to be going through the program with some awesome people that have become good friends along the way. If that isn't awesome enough already, my best friend and cousin started school at Tech this fall and it has been AWESOME seeing them on a daily basis and living life together. In addition to that as I walk across campus I get to see my Vintage family reaching this campus for Christ and it is a beautiful sight to see! I am not alone in this race that I run for my King and I have such a great Biblical Community..a Family that encourages me everyday and also challenge me daily! I am so sad that college is already halfway over...i would take back the past two years in a heart beat! I am just loving this chapter of my life and although I know Jesus has great plans ahead for me, I am really enjoying where I am at right now. I am growing and learning like crazy and I am so excited to begin an in depth study of James this semester with my brothers and sisters. It's gonna cut deep. Our goal this semester...to SOW BROADLY. May that be my challenge everyday that I am held to by the Lord and by my family and friends! I am so blessed. To God be the glory!

All to my God and King

2 comments:

  1. Would you please be kind enough to make my day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and I am so glad that I get to live everyday life with you again!

    ReplyDelete